Please add model fee and clay to your cart when checking out!
All classes will continue to require masks and social distancing until further notice. Your Covid-19 vaccination status will be checked on the first day of class including booster. Eating and drinking only in outside areas.
· Due to our small class sizes, we request that you cancel at least 5 working days prior to the start of class. This gives us some opportunity to fill the vacated seat.
· For full credit towards future classes, make sure to cancel your class(es) before the 5-day limit.
· If a refund of payment is requested, prior to 5 days before class starts the full amount will be returned, minus a $25 processing fee.
· A 50% credit towards future classes, or a 50% refund with an additional $25 processing fee will be returned, after the 5 or less days before class starts.
· No refund or credit will be provided once the class has started.
· Credits are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
FMA Cancellations of Classes:
· If for any reason FMA is required to cancel or postpone a class, participants are eligible for a full refund.
· They may also choose to convert their payments to credits for any future classes.
· In the case of postponed classes, they may choose to do nothing and keep their seats in the classes with the new dates.
How to Request a Refund/Credit:
· Cancellations must be done by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· It may take 4 to 6 weeks for the processing of a refund check.
· Please read and understand the cancellation, credit and refund policy prior to registering for any programs.