Signed in as:
· Due to our small class sizes, we request that you cancel at least 5 working days prior to the start of class. This gives us some opportunity to fill the vacated seat.
· For full credit towards future classes, make sure to cancel your class(es) before the 5 day limit.
· If a refund of payment is requested, the full amount will be returned, minus a $25 processing fee.
· Past the 5 day limit and before the start of class a 50% credit towards future classes, or a 50% refund with an additional $25 processing fee will be returned.
· No refund or credit will be provided once the class has started.
· Credits are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
FMA Cancellations of Classes:
· If for any reason FMA is required to cancel or postpone a class, participants are eligible for a full refund.
· They may also chose to convert their payment to credits for any future classes.
· In the case of postponed classes, they may choose to do nothing and keep their seat in the class with the new dates.
How to Request a Refund/Credit:
· Cancellations must be done by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
· It may take 4 to 6 weeks for the processing of a refund check.
· Please read and understand the cancellation, credit and refund policy prior to registering for any programs.